Sunday, February 8, 2009

Job Interviews... what not to do vs. what you should do!

I would probably agree that the five listed mistakes are probably the top five worst that you could make during an interview. I have interviewed for a couple different jobs and when I did I found it quite nerve racking. At first I thought I was going to die, but once I began the interview I realized it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It was very personable. I was able to be myself and express my own thoughts and opinions on specific issues. My only problem would probably be that I tended to talk too much on a subject. It is always good to not speak on one issue for too long so that the interviewer can find out more about you. It is also good to know about the job you are wishing to get. Do research concerning the job so that it sounds like you are well prepared for the interview and well informed on the job you are wishing to have! In my opinion, a person you be presentable and well informed on the job they are wishing to have. Just be yourself, but be professional! It is always important for the interviewer to feel that you are being real in the interview and not fake, but you want to present yourself in a professional and positive way as well.

1 comment:

  1. Your not the only one that tends to talk very to much! i do that too. i guess nerves makes us go on and on?? practicing answering various questions before hand helps me out with that... to try and make my answers short, simple, clear, and awesome!

    ReplyDelete