Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ethical Principles

From the examples that we have discussed in class, I have learned a great deal on the importance of having a guiding set of ethical principles when entering the workplace.

When trying to enter the workplace, it is very important to address specific information in a proper and informative manner to the person applying for the job. It is also important that the issue that you are addressing is easy for him/her to understand and comprehend. The information should be presented in a way that is easy to follow but most importantly, the workplace should follow a set of ethical principles. From the information discussed in class, I have learned how important it is for one to establish and follow a set of ethical principles when maintaining and entering the workplace. This helps prevent any form of trouble of problematic issues from becoming present within the workplace and among those who surround the workplace. As I prepare to enter the workforce, I would explain my own set of ethical principles to the one I interview with or through any form of writing that I issue to the person head of the workplace I am applying for. I will explain to them the morals that I hold as well as what I have come to learn as being both ethical and fair in the workforce. It is important to stand up for what is right by also having the opportunity to work for one who both supports and follows the same ethical principles that I hold as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment