Sunday, March 8, 2009

Presentations/Portfolio

Unfortunately, I was unable to attend the class date where the last of the presentations were presented. However, I did hear that the presentation concerning autism was quite interesting. I would probably have found this to be a good presentation as well considering it is a topic I enjoy hearing about. This is probably because the topic relates to some of the children found in school settings today. I have also gained a lot of information concerning the issue in past courses.

I can honestly say that I have never had to put an online portfolio together before. Therefore, its hard for me to answer any questions regarding the portfolio that will be due on March 23. However, I am eager to see how everything turns out and how the portfolio ends up!

No comments:

Post a Comment