Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Life In Ten Years

It’s funny to think of where I’ll be in ten years because even though it seems so far away, its really not. Time really does fly by. It feels like just yesterday that I was beginning my first day of high school and now I’m already half way through with my colleAdd Imagege career. However, in ten years I do have an idea of where I would like to be with my life.

After graduating Clemson University, I plan to pursue my career as a first grade teacher in a well known school district. Once I have settled down with my job, I plan to work on receiving my masters. With time, I then hope to get married and have either two or three children of my own.
I love children so I am very eager to start my career as an educator working with young children. I also hope to settle down and start my own family in either Greenville or Spartanburg. Not that I don’t like the small town in which I am from, but knowing everyone’s business does have its negative aspects. It’s awesome to be from a very close community, but I feel that raising a family and holding my career in a larger area with more opportunities is the best thing to do.

I plan to have a fairly structured yet laid back lifestyle. Holding a career and raising a family is a lot to take in, but I feel that if I follow the path that God calls me to follow, everything will fall into place and there will be no need to worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment